Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Haynes & Sons Removals Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Haynes & Sons Removals Ltd, we or us
Haynes & Sons Removals Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10099172 whose registered office is at Charlton Drive, Petersfield, Hants, GU351 4QL
User or You
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Haynes & Sons Removals Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Haynes & Sons Removals Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
the website that you are currently using, https://ph-removals.co.uk/ any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation
e. reference to any statutory provision includes and modification or amendment of it;
4. For the purposes of applicable Data Protection Laws, Haynes & Sons Removals Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that Haynes & Sons Removals Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes person Data, from you:
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following way:
a. Data is given to us by you; and
b. Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Haynes & Sons Removals Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
We operate using an industry standard terms of service and provide it here for download for you to view before engaging our services.
We except payment at any point up to and including the day of your removal completion, we do not request a deposit and will supply an electronic estimate detailing all work that we will have quoted for and have been requested to carry out.
We accept cash, bank transfer and debit/credit cards via our electronic quoting system, we do not handle these payments directly so you can be assurred of your personal security.
Haynes & Sons Removals Ltd
Company Number 10099172
Copyright 2023 Haynes & Sons Removals Ltd